Jane has served on the faculty of the Kushi Institute, where she completed Kushi Level Instruction. This former Public School Teacher is a Certified Yoga Instructor and proponent of active exercise as well. Along with her husband, famed macrobiotic counselor and author Lino Stanchich, she teaches at schools, health centers, universities, and in corporations in her hometown of Asheville, North Carolina and throughout the USA and Europe.
Ms. Stanchich contributes to numerous international publications and is a regular featured writer for "Christina's Healthy Living Journal," founded by Christina Pirello, of the Emmy Award-Winning PBS Television Show. Jane served as a main consultant with the highly successful Ritz Carlton Hotel’s Macrobiotic Culinary Program and the Kellogg School of Public Health’s Dining Program at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. She is an editor and co-producer of her husband’s books, audios, and videos, and appears on his Energize Yourself with Do-In Self Massage video and the Laugh for the Health of It Laughter Therapy CD.
Jane has produced a macrobiotic cooking video and DVD entitled, Macrobiotic Cooking for the Whole Family and has written the cookbook, Healthy Holiday Cooking, all available at our website store. A resident of Asheville, North Carolina, Jane presents dynamic healing macrobiotic seminars and retreats in her hometown and throughout the United States.
Professional services offered by Jane Quincannon Stanchich, L.N. are:
- Macrobiotic Counseling
- Macrobiotic and Vegan Cooking Classes
- Macrobiotic and Vegan Public Presentations and Demonstrations
- Macrobiotic and Vegan Recipe Development and Demonstrations
- Healthy Cooking Classes for Children and Seniors
- Lectures, Presentations, and Media Interviews
- Professional Writing and Editing in the Field of Natural Health
- Personal Chef Service
- Healthy Exercise Demonstrations and Classes
- Meditation and Visualization Classes
- Support Groups for Special Groups
- Women’s Natural Health Support Groups and Classes
Contact Jane Stanchich at 828-299-8657
Receive valuable information, public and private cooking classes, arthritis solutions, individualized nutritional counseling, and personal coaching as you organize and begin a healthier life in every way.