Lino Stanchich is a respected author and teacher of the macrobiotic diet, philosophy, and lifestyle, along with energy exercises (Chi Kung), shiatsu massage, Do-In self-massage, and Conscious Eating Techniques. Mr. Stanchich received the prestigious Aveline Kushi Award from Michio Kushi in 2006. As a former faculty member of the Kushi Institute, Lino currently serves on the K.I. Summer Conference faculty, both in the U.S.A. and Europe. He is a member of the Kushi Institute Macrobiotic Educators Association.
Mr. Stanchich is a multi-lingual educator who has established several macrobiotic learning centers in the following cities: Providence, Rhode Island; San Francisco, California; West New York, New Jersey; Boulder, Colorado; Escondido, California; Tucson, Arizona, and Asheville, North Carolina. He has lectured at major macrobiotic centers throughout the world, as well as to universities, hospitals, medical schools, corporations, and the United Nations Macrobiotic Organization.
Author of the popular books, Power Eating Program, You Are How You Eat, Macrobiotic Healing Secrets, The Natural Kidney Health and Bladder Control Program, Essential Macrobiotic Recipes, and Laughter for Health and Happiness. Mr. Stanchich has created "Healing Mealtime Music" audio, and the dynamic self-massage and exercise video "Energize Yourself,” as well as the laughter therapy audio, “Laugh for the Health of It!” In conjunction with Sean DiMaria, he has recently produced the popular audio, “Using Your Mind to Heal Your Body,” to assist people in creating positive and dynamic mental affirmations for periods of meditation while eating. Lino Stanchich has appeared on a wide variety of international radio and television shows.
“I believe that a balanced, natural diet, carefully prepared and properly eaten will help create greater health, mental clarity, and spiritual development which will lead to more inner happiness, fulfilling relationships and ultimately World Peace.”
TRIBUTES TO LINO STANCHICH
- "Lino Stanchich is a wonderful person, who, for three decades, has been continually dedicated to the development of humanity and the betterment of our social, physical, mental, and spiritual well-being."
– Michio Kushi, The world’s foremost macrobiotic educator Author, Lecturer, Harvard University, UN Honored at the Smithsonian Institute with The Kushi Collection of Literature and Materials
- "Lino is a wise and compassionate health educator. His sensible lifestyle recommendations, including a natural foods diet, moderate exercise, stress reduction, and good sleep hygiene will be of interest to anyone seeking optimal health."
– David S. Ludwig, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Optimal Weight for Life Program Children’s Hospital Boston Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- "Lino is a very dedicated, knowledgeable, and caring professional."
– Martha C. Cottrell, M.D.
- "Lino Stanchich is one of the truly great and inspired teachers of our age. He brings a wealth and depth of knowledge and experience to his teachings about life’s greatest needs and tools for optimal nutrition, health, and longevity. He is one of the foremost teachers of macrobiotics in the world today."
– Ronald R. Parks, M.D.
- "Lino Stanchich is a master teacher of nutrition."
– Allan Kroland, D.C.
- "Lino Stanchich is a master of communication-a gentle teacher of amazing talent."
– Joseph Mancuso, Ph.D.