REGISTER AS A FBFC MEMBER FOR ONLY $15
REGISTER AS A NON-MEMBER FOR ONLY $20
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OUR DELICIOUS MENU:
Food is delicious and satisfying, yes, and it also can be healing, preventing disease and providing us with the highest quality nutrients to feed body and mind. In our classes, we choose the best whole, all-organic foods to help us be the best we can be! Full tastings of each dish will be offered.
- Lemon Grass Tonic Tea – Enjoy a delicious remedy to help heal our liver and eyes and to also cleanse our blood and sweeten our mood.
- Cream of Broccoli Miso Soup: Fresh vegetables and healing, delicious miso, high in natural pro-biotics, is proven to reduce incidence of breast cancer and increase immunity and longevity.
- High Protein Quinoa Pilaf: Quinoa (keen-wa) is a seed-grain high in protein and fiber. It is very slimming…as well as delicious when cooked in Jane’s easy recipe!
- Delicious Tempeh Salad: A healthful fermented whole soybean filled with plant proteins, phyto-estrogens, and flavor! Taste scrumptious vegan mayo that makes tempeh into a luscious totally vegan “mock” tuna.
- Quick Yummy Ume Pickles: Make these colorful pickles in minutes and digest your meals so much better!
- Deliciously Tart Lemon Pudding: Enjoy Marcia’s smooth, creamy dessert for its incredible flavor and healing effect for the liver and gall bladder. Top with smooth and sweet vegan dessert cream!
WHO ARE YOUR EXPERT TEACHERS?
Both from Asheville, NC, Jane and Marcia teach with commitment, enthusiasm, clarity, and ease, infusing their entertaining classes with light-hearted anecdotes, detailed instruction, and sound, scientific facts. Students will receive typed recipes and materials as well as generous samples of all dishes your whole family will love!
Jane Stanchich is a popular lecturer, cooking instructor, and personal counselor. She is a Licensed Nutritionist and Kushi Certified Instructor. Jane and her husband, Lino, lecture and counsel throughout the USA, Europe, and Caribbean on the benefits of the healing and ecological whole foods plant-based diet. Call (828) 299-8657 to sign up for a cooking class, private counseling session, or seminar information. Jane is available to teach informative and uplifting lectures or classes at your facility or organization. Visit www.greatlifeglobal.com for free recipes, lifestyle therapies, nutritional information, and inspiring disease-preventive tips.
Marcia Reisman, a superb whole foods chef, is a passionate advocate of ecology and animal rights through adoption of a plant-based diet. Marcia is a private plant-based vegan chef who also serves as a volunteer at the French Broad Food Co-op in Asheville. Marcia frequently coordinates vegan-macrobiotic potlucks and offers the highly effective “Small Changes” services for those getting started on eating healthy. A devout lover of animals, Marcia is a respected, skilled, professional pet sitter. You may contact Marcia at (828) 505-4545.